Full-TimeManufacturer in New York Mills, NY is seeking an eCommerce Manager, who will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing the online product activities to meet sales and profitability objectives. The product lines being sold span the Company’s product portfolio and sales channels. Accounts include pure plays (Amazon.com, Jet.com, Grainger.com) and “bricks & mortar” retailer.com (HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Walmart.com, etc).
E-Commerce, Digital Marketing
• Own the e-commerce strategy and implementation of that strategy across pure plays (Amazon.com) and retailer.com (HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Walmart.com).
• Build working relationships with the key stakeholders for each customer.
• Exercise extensive knowledge of product line and its application to customers.
• Communicate product changes, new product programs, samples, quotations, specifications and pricing changes in a timely manner.
• Monitor customer feedback and respond to questions / issues as necessary.
• Meet or exceed annual sales objectives.
• Maintain and expand Sales/Marketing Content Database with product images, copy, pricing, etc for use online, in sales presentations, catalogs, and other related sales materials.
• Set up new products with best in class A+ content on all assigned accounts.
• Design and execute product promotions with excellence at each assigned account.
• Ensure online content is accurate and up to date with each assigned account.
• Identify and implement SEO and SEM improvements and opportunities.
Analysis and Reporting
• Create and report on online testing programs for optimization of all online programs.
• Forecast monthly and annual sales for products by customer.
• Analyze daily/weekly/monthly web analytics to track progress including recommended changes based on data.
• Coordinate and communicate scheduling dates, backorder availability and shipping schedules with customers.
• Communicate customer reactions and problems to others in the organization to aid in maintaining and improving customer satisfaction and support.
Job Skills Requirements:
• Previous e-commerce management experience is required across pure plays (Amazon.com) and retailer.com (HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Walmart.com).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with diverse groups of people
• Solid computer skills, including familiarity with MS Office and all e-commerce software (Photoshop, HTML, etc.)
• Very strong analytical skills to effectively develop strategies and solve problems
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to initiate and complete projects independently
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a technical field required
• 4+ years’ experience with e-commerce, specifically managing the merchant functions related to driving on-line sales through retailer.com, Amazon.com, and own site
• Deep understanding of “How to Win” on Amazon.com
• Desired: Good contact list to “get things done” at key accounts such as Amazon, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, and Walmart.com
• Proven strategic, project leadership, and cross-functional team communication skills
Full-TimeManufacturer seeking highly motivated and organized hands on Manufacturing Technician. Qualified candidate must be able to set up, operate and program CNC machining center. Candidate must have hands on experience working with a variety of manufacturing equipment including drill presses, stamping equipment, engravers, grinders, arbor presses, packaging equipment and hand tools, have experience with equipment maintenance, and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Must have excellent mathematical skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate with other departments and supervisors.
Sr. Product Development Engineer
Full-TimeSr. Product Development Engineer needed for upstate manufacturer. Candidate would be responsible for the management of engineering projects including new product development, product line extensions, existing product improvements and product cost reductions. Qualified individual must be able to take a leadership role in the development and improvement of FGI product lines by managing engineering projects from concept to commercialization and coordinating related activities across the company. Candidates must have:
4-year engineering degree from an accredited college or university.
10+ years of experience in an engineering position at a manufacturing facility.
5+ years of experience in new product development.
3+ years of experience with CAD software (SolidWorks preferred).
Ability to work with a cross-functional team, including members from all levels of the company, to achieve projects goals.
Ability to work with suppliers, including travel (domestic and overseas) to visit.
Detailed knowledge of engineering drawings including ability to understand, create, revise, and check.
Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and design for manufacturability, particularly injection molding and associated component design requirements.
MS Office Products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
Full-TimeQuality Engineer needed for manufacturer of lawn and garden sprayers in New York Mills.
Qualified candidate must have and/or be able to:
• A good understanding of quality audits and know how to complete one
• Excellent mathematical skills,
• Analyze and understand data produced by statistical process control (SPC)
• Plan and control experiments, understand sample size, measurements and terminology
• Create quality documentation and development of SOP’s for facility and products in line with industry standards
• Take a proactive review and improvement of systems and processes to ensure maintenance of standards
• Maintain accurate quality documentation
• Work closely with manufacturing staff to ensure quality protocols are followed and documentation is correctly maintained and implement any new changes or adaptations based on quality review
• Inspection and testing of various parts of manufacturing including products, components, processes, and compare against predefined standards
• Ensure safety requirements are met at every point in the manufacturing process
• Analyze problems reported and developing improvements to overcome them
• Manage junior team members
• Statistical analysis of manufacturing data and creation of reports for senior staff members based on quality documentation
• Work closely with external partners, suppliers, customers as well as other departments within facility
Candidate must possess the necessary skill set below:
• Analytical skills
• Critical thinking skills,
• Attention to detail,
• Statistical analysis,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work as a team.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree preferred in the technologies or Quality Assurance,
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment and be experienced in quality systems
Manufacturing Supervisor for Night Shift
Full-TimeNight supervisor is responsible for enforcing proper molding procedure, insuring production schedules are met, insuring the quality of production, enforcing safety procedures, insuring labor is reported accurately and timely, training new hires, completing all necessary paperwork on time, and enforcing company rules and regulations. Knowledge of blow or injection molding a plus. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment. Mechanical aptitude a plus.
Full-TimeHands on Maintenance Technician needed on second shift (3:00-11:30pm) to maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical/electrical systems for the company’s equipment and facility. Prefer a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. Duties include installation, setup, testing, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of equipment including but not limited to: robots, PLC’s, drilling, injection molding, blow molding, granulators, grinders, screen printers and general purpose automated/manual machines. Qualified candidate must be a team player with good communication and problem solving skills. Experience and or general understanding of robotics, PLC, Blow and Injection Molding and assembly equipment is preferred.
Quality Control Inspector 3rd Shift
Full-TimeQuality Control Inspector will be responsible for first piece, incoming, in process and finished goods inspections as directed by the Assistant Q.C. Manager. Maintain the appropriate records to comply with the company and customer documentation requirements. The Quality Control Inspector is also responsible for the evaluation and documentation of all Customer Returns. Candidate with 3 years’ experience as a quality control inspector in a manufacturing setting preferred. Experience using measuring devices and blue print reading required. Must be able to read and write English, work overtime, have good attendance and be willing to work 3rd shift.